KomSol International is a company that is the international distributor of three products namely Control Innerseal, Control Topseal and Control Innerseal Plus (+) for more than 45 years. Based in Spain, these products have been protecting and solving most damp problems in a wide range of structures: from oil platforms and bridges to private homes and swimming pools, which are built with concrete.
The application of these products on the concrete provides an overall increased long-lasting durability along with increase in hardness and substantial decrease in permeability. The other numerous benefits include:
- Easy application thus highly cost-effective
- Active and Deep penetration
- Non-toxic ( protective clothing not required)
- Resists stain & dust
- Consistent, Reliable & Effective than other systems such as membranes, asphalts, clay panels, pore blockers and coatings
- Prevents corrosion
- Does not require protection during backfilling, placement of steel or wire mesh and other common procedures.
- Resists chemical attack and provides a wide range of protection from corrosion of reinforcement steel, aggressive sub-soil waters, sea water, carbonates, chlorides, sulfates and nitrates.
In the early 60s, the company obtained best results by manufacturing the products which were applied on concrete oil platforms in North Sea. Their products were customized and have enhanced properties, which improves the quality of the concrete and superior protection. Nowadays, the company offers best solutions for the concrete protection, thus causing a boomerang effect bringing feedback between the new and long-established businesses so the usual clients of the construction sector have realized that they can benefit from our products.